We are a local English school deeply rooted in the Hamburg community.
Since our founding in 1999, we’ve been committed to providing high-quality, professional English education.
Locally owned and managed, we pride ourselves on our friendly and familial atmosphere.
We strive to make classes engaging and educational, by playing games, reading books and singing songs with the children. We mostly teach groups of six to eight children, offering classes in kindergartens across Hamburg, at our school in Lokstedt, and in private homes. Our goal is to familiarise children with English from an early age while still keeping lessons fun.
We are always on the lookout for new teachers to help us provide quality education across Hamburg. So if you are an enthusiastic and motivated English teacher, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Delivering high quality, learner-centric instruction;
- Recognising and addressing the specific needs of each learner, helping them achieve their personal goals;
- Fostering a positive and supportive learning environment;
- Employing a variety of activities to address different learning styles;
- Encouraging learners to share ideas and ask questions;
- Assisting young children in their learning and play and maintaining a safe, stimulating environment;
- Using imagination and creativity while planning and implementing learning activities;
- Making learning English fun.
- Experience working with young children (including your own);
- A lively, flexible and adaptable teaching style;
- A friendly and confident manner;
- Creative skills and ideas for planning practical and interesting lessons;
- The desire and comfort to incorporate singing and music into lessons;
- A teaching qualification such as CELTA, TEFL or TESOL; or
- Experience as an ESL or EFL teacher;
- A passion for education and the English language;
- A love of play.